Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Favourite Weekend!!! *Shot 1*

I just got back from the east coast of Peninsular Malaysia. Though it was just a 3-day trip full of activities till I can't really catch my breath, but it was one of the bestest weekend ever!!

On friday, before we leave for Kuantan, I got this!!!!! From Dihar.



: Benefit Silky Finish Lipstick (Satin Snap and Breathless) for only RM26 each!!!! :


Obviously it's a good start for a weekend kan.. FYI, benefit was having a sale last week and I could only manage to grab lipsticks (err...wasn't really me who grabs the lippy) . Luvvit! Luvvit! Luvvit!! Thanks soooooo much Kak Zeni n Dihar. *wink*wink*. The colours match me WELL~

After the "jumping and screaming happily" moment, we had our breakfast and start to make our move to Kuantan. It was a tiring journey, but to our surprise, there were few riders been excorting us from the last tol exit till we reach Stadium Darul Makmur. Rasa macam VVVIP pulak bila diexcort ni.. Ahaks! Plus, listening to their siren, and when they said "Beri laluan, beri laluan, ke tepi..ke tepi.." That was way cool~

Anyway, the next morning, we got a chance to walk by the BEACH!! Place tha t I wanna visit MOST!! It was breezy, windy day. Mendung je.. We took the opportunity to snap few pictures.



: Me, blow by the wind? :





: And Dihar too?? :




: I don't like it, but I LOVE it!!! :




: They're beautiful aren't they.. Perfect time! :




: The journey begin~ :


Er..I gez that's all for now.. I got more to tell, but I'd probably do it in the next post. Don't forget to come back for more adventure, eh, stories and piccas~ =D


5 thought(s):

salida amran said...

mmg beautiful and suuuwwwiittt sangat..btw, knp your posting which dated 1st dec i only can view it 5 dec? lambatkah server ku?**grrrr

salida amran said...

and, ur time since macam lambat ya...comment ini di post pada 5 dec jam 9.40pagi;)**wink**wink

Lady said...

hehe..akan ku check timing itew~ thanks for dropping by tho~

Unknown said...

nk gambar yg ko edit... mcm lawa jeee.. aku malas nk mengedit neh... hehe.. thanx for taking the "blown away" photo...

Lady said...

Diha, nak gambar ke? kene minta pengeras dulu neyh..er..how about...hurm..er..urm..another..recipe? hehe