Saturday, December 6, 2008

Izzit a Happy Friday? I Don't Think So~



I'm suppose to have a great feeling since today is the last day of work of the week and tomorrow is Saturday. Plus me and my team had succesfully managed to handle two big functions which yesterday was the last one. Alhamdulillah.. I'm taking a 2-day leave starting on Tuesday. Which means, I'll be on leave for FIVE days (which seldom happen oukay. Bak kata P.Ramlee "Kaddang.. kaddang.. Jarang.. jarang..). So, can you see what I mean? There's no reason why I should not be happy today. BUT (a BIG but tho), I'm not happy today.. Adeih haih..

To start the day with, I was late today. I punched at 8.27am (which is ssoooooo closed to 8.30am). Well at least I'm lucky that the morning prayer hasn't started yet. But still, I was late. Ouh, before that, at the parking lot, I was at "this close" (sila tengok jarak di antara ibu jari dan jari telunjuk sebelah kanan anda apabila jari itu bersentuhan =p) to loose my parking space to my friend, who thought I was on leave, so he's planning to take my space. (We currently have a parking problem, and everyone seems to berebut parking, and yess! including the officers). As soon as I saw him, I was like..

"WTF, Sengal punya mamat! "

And seperti mendengar suara kecilku di dalam hati, suddenly the car moved. I mean, he moved his car. Fortunately he was still in the car. And I took back my parking space. And parked my car. Safely. *sigh*. Feeling relieved.

Secondly, after the morning prayer, I had this plan in my mind - get some hot milo and eat my toasted bread (which has been prepared by dear), cool myself down. UNFORTUNATELY, my boss called for an urgent meeting, to do an important task (which must be completed within two hours). My jaw dropped. I looked at my fren. Luckily (ai memang bertuah harini), I hafta submit my task on Tuesday. My friend will be doing the 2-hour-task. And ofkos, I'm coming to the rescue..

Finally, when I was suppose to have sushi lunch with Ika, I'm stuck here in the office, still completing my "urgent task" and one of it is updating my blog. \o/. Hamek ko~

Haih..can't wait for tommorrow..counting minutes.. Aiseh..why aaa the clock's ticking ssoooo slowwwww~


4 thought(s):

salida amran said...

dalam kesedihan masih ada kegembiraan...senyumlah seperti bulan, dan cerialah seperti bintang..:)happy friday, tho~

Lady said...

=D

Semalam balek kul 10..heuheu..penatnyeh..n now dah safely arrive jb.. yeay!

Unknown said...

I wonder who took the parking space.. hurmmm... tak sabar nak dgr kenape ko balik lmbt...

Lady said...

haha..know wut..you obviously know him..yang selalu tegakkan wiper keta aku n tutup side mirror keta aku tu..sekali dah separuh jalan baru perasan side mirror tertutup..sengal~
=D Nanti aku cite yeh~