Sunday, December 21, 2008

OMG! My Hair Is Getting Thinner!

I used to have thick, shiny, long hair. But it was like 16 years ago! Seriously. If I join the model agency, may be I would be selected to be the model for shampoo ad. \o/

BUT, everything changed since I started staying in the hostel back then. Woke up as early as 6am, queue to take shower, take a-5-minute bath then rush to school. I went for sports trainig in the afternoon and after that prepare myself for homework pulak. And I slept around 12 - 1am everyday. I didn't really have a chance to pamper my hair and did it only er..say..er..once a week? Yeah. Once a week. I failed to take good care of my long beautiful hair. After a few months, the problem occurred. My hair were falling. Lucky me I don't have more problem than that. It's just a hair loss problem. Man, it took me ages to have beautiful hair but in just one snap, I lost everything. If only I could turn back time kan...

Anyway, now the problem is getting worse. And I'm kindda worried. I loss about more than 20 hair strands A DAY now. Urrgghhh..Im worried..and I'm looking for a better treatment. I did the Yun Nam Hair Care but er..the outcome was not soo satisfying. And it didn't satisfy my "pocket" as well.. hehe.

My gramma used to give me few tips. May be I should try each one of them. And I'd like to share the tips with you.

1. Coconut Milk can actually help to moisturise your hair. At the same time it will prevent and if God Will, cure the hair loss.

----> Method: Get a fresh coconut and shred it. Put the coconut flake into a bowl and add some warm water. Then you can start squeezing to get the coconut milk. Put the milk onto your head and begin to rub gently. Get a warm towel and cover your hair. Leave for a few minutes. Then rinse through warm water and shampoo. Repeat this method for 2-3 times in a week.


2. Aloe Vera is good to treat hair loss. Just apply the aloe vera gel on the scalp. Leave for few minutes then rinse.


Haih~ *sigh* I should try those two easy cheesy tips. I wanna do some research too on which method should I go for. Hurm.. I heard about those Ayurveda method, some traditional and herbs from Chinese treatment, and some Malay treatment. Any suggestion from you? Next time I'll come back on this but with more info! Have a pleasant say~



4 thought(s):

tinakhamis said...

mmm...dah maju skrg ek...byk dah post hang..nak himpun nuffnang hah??hehe...wey..petua tu mmg bagus laa..yg coconut tu...rambut leh lagi shiny ngan tak gugur dah...akaq rambut jadi kuat..tapi kena rajin laa...lagi 1 kan pakai minyak tanak...mmg berkesan...selamat mencuba...hehehe...

Lady said...

Er..minyak tanak tu macamana aaa..hahah..aku dok gelisah ni..rambut gugur aaa..tapi lagi gelisah, lagi manyak keguguran berlaku..T_T

mardeq said...

wan, rmabut aku pun sama... asal ek?

Lady said...

Hurm..hormon kot...atau pun makan..nanti aku wat research dlu. ekhekhekh..


p/s: tak jumpe ko pon semalam! award aku dah grab ke? ke tak sudi..