Sunday, December 21, 2008

Your Wedding Song?



Since now is the "wedding season" in Malaysia, a few friends had asked me to do them a favor - The Wedding Song~ I forgot to mention about the wedding song in my previous post on wedding preparation.

During my wedding day, I choose Unbelievable by Craig David. It's the most beautiful song I've ever heard, which had helped me to cool down while walking on the aisle and expressed my feeling to him. It's been suggested by Cik Diha the Shadow Dancer *wooppsss*.

And of course, before I decided the song, I did a lot of surveys too. I mean, I did some job on that too. Among the songs that I had in mind were This I Promised You (NSync), I Will Always Love You (Whitney Houston), With You (Chris Brown) and some other Indonesian songs by Dewa19.

Finally, when I first listened to Unbelievable, my hair on my hand started to stand. My hands and feet were getting colder. I felt like I had this special chemistry with it. So I picked it. \o/

So, have you decided yours? I have few link to help you choosing the best song that suits you. But before that, you should look at your wedding theme, and your programme tentative and start choosing the song that suits you most. Most importantly, both of you love the song. Happy picking up the right song! And have a pleasant wedding ahead~


3 thought(s):

listen to the rain said...

If it were me though, I'd play Shania Twain's "You're Still The One". Esp if the person was in my position. Having those who are jealous of my relationship, etc..

Coz the words at the beginning went:

They said "I'll bet, they'll never make it" but just look at us holding on, we're still together, still going strong...

But that's just me tho

Lady said...

Hehe..great! Mine is jz simple, coz I'm the one who still can't believe that we finally got married.hehe.


"Always said I would know where to find love
Always thought I'd be ready and strong enough
But sometimes I just felt I could give up
But you came and you changed my whole world now
I'm somewhere I've never been before
Now I see
What word love means"

Sophia Jacob said...

Without music wedding is not completed. Yes you are right "Unbelievable by Craig David" this song is beautiful for our wedding

Wedding Songs