Friday, December 19, 2008

LOVE CHART on Friday~

As I was driving to the office this morning, I was listening to FlyFM Pagi Show. To my surprise they were actually having this Love Chart on air. It was actually top 10 famous our I should say favourite love songs that had been voted by the listeners. And guess what, listening to all the love songs early in the morning, made me thinking of my memories as a couple of love bird back then. \o/.

Anyway, feeling so happy to start a day with, I kept singing and singing all the love songs ( I heard) along the way. So, here's the TOP 10 Favourite Love Songs :-


No. 10 --> All My Life (by K.C. and Jojo) - Ooo man! I luv this song!


And all my life
I've prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life
I've prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do love me too



No. 9 --> L-O-V-E (by Nat King Cole) - er..I like this song too~ =p


L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore can



No. 8 --> Kau Ilhamku (by Man Bai - Malaysian Artist) - woo hoooo.. feel like wanna learn to play this song using a guitar.. Serious!

Beribu bintang di langit kini menghilang
Meraba aku dalam kelam
Rembulan mengambang kini makin suram
Pudar ilhamku tanpa arah

Sedetik wajahmu muncul dalam diam
Ada kerdipan ada sinar
Itukah bintang itukah rembulan
Terima kasih ku ucapkan



Unfortunately, I didn't get the chance to listen to the songs at number 7 and 6 as I was running from the car park to my office. Silly me I forget to bring my earphone for my hp..Can anybody help me please....


As I on my pc, I quickly start to continue listening to FlyFM again. So, here it goes..


No. 5 --> Endless Love (by Lionel Ritchie feat. Diana Ross)


And i
I want to share
All my love with you
No one else will do...
And your eyes
Your eyes, your eyes
They tell me how much you care
Ooh yes, you will always be
My endless love


No. 4 --> I Do Cherish You (by 98 Degrees)


I do cherish you
For the rest of my life
You don't have to think twice
I will love you still
From the depths of my soul
It's beyond my control
I've waited so long to say this to you
If you're asking do I love you this much
I do


No.3 --> Crush (by who else, David Archuleta) - I'd say..hurm..Ok la.. I'd prefer Cook than Archuleta. =D Ouh yeah baby! Yeah!! Frankly speaking, er.. I din't really find it as a love song. It's more like a urm..how do I say.. a hah! It's more like a "Cinta bertepuk sebelah tangan". hikhikhik.



No. 2 --> Amazed (by Duncan James) - my aunt has her "crush" on this song..this one of her favourite.. And I like it too~ Look at how he actually "amazed" by the woman. If it's real, the girl must be soo lucky~


The smell of your skin
The taste of your kiss
The way you whisper in the dark
Your hair all around me, baby you surround me
You touch everyplace in my heart
Oh, it feels like the first time everytime
I wanna spend the whole night in your eyes
I don't know how you do what you do
I'm so in love with you, it just keeps getting better
I wanna spend the rest of my life with you by my side
Forever and ever
Every little thing that you do
Baby I'm amazed by you


And THE WINNER IS

.

.

.

.

.

The Most Favourite Love Song - I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU
(by Whitney Houston)

Luvvit! Luvvit! Luvvit!! Especially this part :-


And I will always love you will always love you
I hope life treats you kind and
I hope you have all you dreamed of
And I wish you joy and happiness but above all of this
I wish you love and I will always love you
Will always love you I will always love you


Know what, listening to this whole love songs, make me realize that I'm finally a wife to my beloved husband. and I truly love him. Dear, I love you too~ (I never said it or admit it to you, but now I feel like wanna tell it to the whole world, how much I love you, how much I'm glad to have you as my other half, who shares everything, the ups and downs, the happiness and sadness. You give me EVERYTHING that only YOU can handle it. You are my one and only love. I love you dear. Thanks so much for always being there for me.


p/s: does anybody knows who were at number 7 and 6? hehe.. I really wanna know..


0 thought(s):