Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Google TAg

I've been tagged! I've been tagged!! Haha! I'm not so sure why am I so happy. Ila and Ash had just tagged me with this. The rule is simple.


Rules: Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 6 people.



I am


: Model Sukan:




I really want to go to


:Japan and watch sakura blooms:




My favorite place


:My own bed living room:




My favorite thing is



: Can't live without it :




My favorite drink is


: Hot green tea :




My favorite food is


: Sssssssushi :




My favorite colour definitely is


: Pearl white :




I live in



: A small house :




I was born in


: Sungai Petani :




I attended


: Universiti Sayang Menyayang, where I found my true love :




My favorite story is


: Japanese Drama. So dramatic! :




This is my hobby


: Watching and staring at the TV, while surf the net :




And I definitely dream for


: Bed Living Room Make Over :


and
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




: Pair of TWINS :


Seriously, even though we don't really have the genes, but I'm praying hard for twins. Dua cukup laa..tannak triplet ke quarterplet ke.. Senang.. sekali gus je.. A pair of boy twins pon best kan.

So seems like everybody knows something about me, which now I wanna share this tag game with my friends:

1. IkaNO
2. Nurul
3. Che Kart
4. Lizzie Gurl
5. KieraPinky
6. My nu fren, Cik Ian
7. Sume orang yang baca nih! Moh layan tag~


8 thought(s):

thesweetlittlecat said...

beb thanx for d tagging, nanti aku buat, skrg bz...

Lady said...

haha..no prob~ take care eh!

yada said...

lady bie,

yay! tag yg comel... :)

suka.. heeee...

Lady said...

Hehe..selamat ber'tag' eh..kalau free buat tau~

khasyikelvin_ said...

wahhhh, dier tag kite yer lady~
huk huk huk...
mekasih ya~

Lady said...

Hikhikhik. kalau lian free buat la eh~ tiada paksaan dalam membuat tag. hahaaha

salida amran said...

dah buat pown...comelness sume!

Lady said...

Hehe..itu la, cumel la cik ian ni..suka choc waffle lak tu