Sunday, January 25, 2009

B For Blusher



Two most important make-up for me is - Blusher and eye liner. I can't live without this two. Apart of lip gloss of course. Both items will always be my first and second in the make up list.

Anyway, do you know how exactly to apply blusher on your face? Because if you put it the wrong way, you might look like a clown! =D

Here's a few tips i got from my friend.

[1] Choosing the right color of the blusher is important. It's all depends on your skin color, but, you can use a combination color (eg: light bronze + peach) to have a good reflection of your face. The bronze color will actually shimmer your face.

[2] Powder blush is good for combination or oily skin.

[3] For healthy looking flush, dip the brush onto the powder, tap a bit, smile and apply it on the 'big apple' cheek. Blend it well in a circular motion. Reapply if needed. It is believe that applying blusher right on your cheek rather than on the side of the face will make you look younger. And it's proven! Er.. by me? =p

[4] If you're using liquid blusher, you can check this out~ or you can learn how to apply basic make up from here.

Know what, I really LOVE Benefit Cosmetics. It's sooooooooooo perfect for a lady who is always on the go like me. It's so easy to use and kindda give the great results to me. For a blusher, I'd reccomend benetint (rose coloured) or posietint (petal pink). Both can be used on the cheek and lips.


So ladies, happy blushing and looking flush!


: I try using paint. Not dat bad huh? =D :


7 thought(s):

yada said...

bie, benefit ok tak price? i arsa mcm mahal je.. tp mmg superb..

blusher i pakai loreal, sgt suka yg tu.. warna peachy.. :)

eh lawa je u lukis pakai paint, so cute u tau tak.. hehe

thesweetlittlecat said...

benefit is d best!!!!!!
i love benefit...

listen to the rain said...

Owh.. I've never heard of this brand.. Opps.. :P

I usually wear Dior only and it's really good on my skin. It lasts long, which is why I pun tak tukar2 guna brand lain.

Yup, blusher is good to make someone look fresh or sometimes, to make them look absolutely adorable. But I prefer to just go out without make-up. Unless there's a specific function I'd go to, then I'd wear full make-up, n people will look at me n say I look absolutely different (walhal makeupnya biasa je. Hahah)

Lady said...

nurul: I loike benefit! harga lebih kurang macam MAC or Bobby je kot..tapi above all, benefit nih sesuai sangat untuk orang2 malas macam i, tapi nak nampak lawa..kelasssss gitew~

suwitlilcat: setuju!!! =D

Lizzie: haha..berkesan taktik u tu..i setuju..sebab, kalau kita kekadang je put on make up, mesti sekali kita berias dandan bagai people will notice~ instead of selalu sangat mekap, orang pon dah jemu tengok..hehe.. Dior pon ok..my MIL guna dior..hikhikhik

Lady said...

nurul: mekaseh eh..i tak pandai pon guna paint. saje je gedik2 guna..hikhikhik

yada said...

bie, i nak pakai benefit gak, tapi tunggu la keje gaji gempak skit, hehe.. tak pun pas kawin expenses for make up on hubby, wah boleh? hehe...

my bestie suka gak but i think mcm expensive skit,

i rasa benefit = chic...

Lady said...

Hehe..erm..i beli hari tu time christmas sale..agak ok la price dia..or u beli online.ouh, my fren ada nak pegi san fransisco. if u nak pesan anything u btau i eh..hehe