Monday, January 19, 2009

Fat Reduce Project (Phase I)


Within one month, I manage to reduce 3 kg of my weight! Yeeehaaa!!

What did I do?

[1] Take heavy breakfast at 730am in the morning

--> use to take light breakfast at 730am and another heavy meal at 10am. Then, at 1pm I had my lunch. Tak sempat nak digest I dah tambah lagi carbs. Can you imagine how many carbs turn into fat in my body? Too many!

[2] Everyday I jog for about 15 minutes or I play netbol (my fav game) for about 30 minutes.

[3] I don't skip meal. I eat lil amount of food for quite a few times a day.

[4] Before I'm off to bed, I do 20 push-ups and 20 sit-ups.

[5] I drink a lot of water a day, and more veges too.

So, I now reducing some fat and building more muscle to my body!! Can't wait for the end results.. So ladies, are you still cramping your stomach and not eating anything? Nahh..com'on..forget that diet and do proper work out for better results. I'm heading my way, how about you?


4 thought(s):

salida amran said...

me to heading to it..tapi tak leh cite ape lagi so far...

Lady said...

Haha. Itu la..haritu ada terbaca sumwhere, kalau nak pastikan kita mencapai azam kita, kita kena bagitau kat orang..so dat kita akan lebih berusaha ke arah mencapai azam. So target bulan ni adalah remain berat badan n reduce more fat, gain more muscle. jeng jeng jeng~~

yada said...

lady, hiks banyak gak tu turun.. bravo!

i pun nak reduce kan weight, tapi fat mmg banyak kat perut, i guess i need to detox la, bersihkan perut ni, pastu jaga makan jek...

detox, detox... bila la nak detox..

:)

Lady said...

Betul! I pon tengah try nak detox everything from my belly ni. I rasa kalau u amik pati ayam brands tu pon will help kan.. plus, u eat a lot of fiber.. I'm tryingh to cut the fat off~ Adeih..macam susah je..tapi perlu diteruskan!!

p/s: agak-agak tak berkesan, kena try belly dance. Biar lambat, tapi berkesan~