Tuesday, February 3, 2009

What A Wonderful World~



I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooo freakin happy!!

For some reasons of course:-

[1] My boss(es) had just saved my ass from being kicked. Er..was it a good thing to say? Nope. It should be like this
"Boss-boss saya telah menyelamatkan saya dan karier saya. Mereka telah memaafkan saya (taktau laaa bape % dorang bagi untuk penilaian aku tawun ni..). Saya telah membuat satu kesilapan dan telah berjaya (dengan izin Allah) menyelamatkannya dan membetulkan keadaan. So things are back to normal. I was so freakin scared for what had happened (Only Allah knows and I truly rely on Allah). Serious man, Im sooooooooo relieved~ And thankful too~ Alhaldulillah..

[2] When I feel like I'm just terlepas dari melakukan kesalahan, I just can't stop talking. So I talk the whole day. Like "Talk..talk..talk..talk.." I was talking non stop even when I reach home. Dear said, "Hey, u look daymn happy today" and I said "I am. I'm enjoying the moment". *big grin* :D

[3] I have a bestfren who is a close fren to my boss. Even he had told my boss about the "lil chat and gossip" we had (ofkos about my boss - kutuk kritik boss dengan niat sekadar mengenali boss dengan lebih dekat, takde maknanya kutuk-kutuk boss... tak baik ye~), I still forgive him. Bayangkan he'd been telling my boss about the kutukan n kritikan I had about him??? Gawd. I was supposed to marah him but I didn't. Seee? How happy I am today. And I don't wan't to waste any minute, any second to marah people and spoil my happiness..

See? Enjoy your life!

[4] I read Cik Ian's blog just now and she talked about her first luv and first crush. Does it mean the same? *wink* And know wut, it reminds me of my first love. And I have a secret that I wanna tell you (because dah not a secret dah..)





~I USED TO LOVE LIKE GUYS WITH THICK EYEBROWS~
hikhik. *gelak gatai*
~blush~






My first and second crush both have thick eyebrows (I couldn't post their pics kat sini..nanti I kene cepuk dengan wifey dorang..and dear pulak..*adeih*). I really had no idea why I like those kindda people. But when I looked at a guy, eyebrows are the one I focused first.






: See? Hemsem kan?? :



Abang, pinjam gambaq sat~ Gambaq sapa, i pon tatau..TQ..







And after few years "chasing" Abang Kening Lebat (no spesific Abg Kening Lebat here), I failed. And gave up. And start thinking.. Like normal people. And..and..and.. Dear came. Touches my heart n make me melt..upside down.. Feel soo Aaaahhh kindda thing. Hikhikhik *again, gelak gatai*






: This is what I kept telling myself to forget Abangss Kening Lebat :
: Picture is from here :




Funny thing is:-



: Dear :


I marry a guy with no thick eyebrow but senyum lebar. How? Why? Because I'm so in love with him.

Love

Love

Love



Bak kata Bujang Lapok,

"Walopun rupamu tidak ku kenal, tetapi senyummu tetap menjadi pujaan hatiku"



And since he loves this song so much (sampai kat kenduri kawen pon dia buleh request suh band nyanyi lagu ni), so I downloaded it specially for dear. Dengar sampai buleh hafal okeh. I tannak letak lirik.

:p




Thanks to mp3raid.

4 thought(s):

khasyikelvin_ said...

lady,
ouh kening lebat ya?
nvm, as long as u're happy.
thats count.
big smile for u!

salida amran said...

happy n cerialah selalu ek...

thesweetlittlecat said...

sweet... mesti ur hubby ske sgt!

Lady said...

Haha..now kening lebat no more..wut count most is er..care and love that we share. Agaknya kot..

hugs to everyone~

:D