Thursday, February 19, 2009

Blessing In Disguise?


Ok.

I'm missing to start reading your blog again.

Since I came back from KK, I haven't start doing my routine. (Sorry guys..) There are lotsa things I wanna tell. About my trip, about me being a good photographer (you can look at the results tau nanti..), about my favourite model (I finally have a model taw. That's way so cool!) and especially about some infos I wanna share regarding mommy thingy (STILL, I'm not pregnant). =D

This week is an amazing week for me. I learn a lot.

Especially today.

.

.

.

.


I think I made a mistake.

Yeah..yeah.. People make mistake.

Fine.

I admit. It's probably (I said PROBABLY) my mistake. Part of it. Ok, MAY BE all..

*Sigh*

But could you be more professional? Shame on you fer keep on spreading the news which actually was about you doing bad things. YOUR MANNERS I mean. Bad mouth!!

Boo....

I wanna boo him! Booo..

Cool la weyh! Chill! Tak payah nak kecoh-kecoh macam mak-minah-suka-gosip-yang-takde-idea-nak-gosip-tapi-tengah-carik-gosip punya orang~

SENGAL!

I'm pissed of.

Seriously.

And why on earth am I talking about this stoopid unprofessional man here?

Daymn!


5 thought(s):

salida amran said...

bie...first time looking at ur ym status and title of the entry, eh it's the same as mine...
bie dah lama tak drop by at my site kan...
umm yeah bie, everything happen have it's blessing in disguise kan...Allah knows better

khasyikelvin_ said...

ouh, sudah pulang???
rindu lak!

Lady said...

Ila: sorry~ been bz here. baru tinggal ofis beberapa hari, balik2 je dah banyak keje. rindu lah nak berblog again~ nanti wiken nak berhabis2an. =D

Cik Ian: Cheeguuuuuu!!!! Rindu sama kamu jugakkk~

khasyikelvin_ said...

cepat hapdet blog naaa~

Lady said...

Hehe..baik chegu~ akan ku update sepantas kilat! heheh