Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hadiah Hari Jadi I

:D

Happy kan bila dapat hadiah?

I got some prezzie. Tapi takde la banyak. Penangan surprise bday party tu pon dah memberi makna yang mendalam suda~

:D

Anyway, Iskandar Dzulkarnain bagi ai ni~
This is more like an award. Well, it IS an award! *wink*




: He said I'm a loyal friend :

Thank you ke Enche Isz.. Suda dapat tiket kah untuk game itew? ngeh ngeh ngeh ngeh

And of course each award comes with a rule (or rules) :


5 fakta menarik tentang pemberi award - Isz ialah

[1] He is tall.. He's the tallest among my friends.
[2] He's an MU fan.. Sama la kita weyh!
[3] He has a baby boy named Falleq. Sangat chumel and Faleeq can pose dah sekarang~
(I read it from his blog of course. *wink*wink)
[4] We used to be in the same group during GI
[5] When people ask, "Isz mana eh?" mesti ada jawapan "Ala..Isz yang lead masa kita main CHIKARA tu.." Yeah, that's him.. hehe.


Tulis 10 fakta/hobi sebelum memilih penerima award seterusnya.

[1] I just turn 26 last week
[2] I love sports especially netbol. And now trying to involve in running, er..like a marathon?
[3] I love taking piccas. Even I'm more into dslr, but huda had introduced me to lomo. hehehe.. been thinking to try once..
[4] I love SABAH
[5] I love MAnchester United
[6] And I also support local footbal - spesifically Kedah team.
(PULUN KEDAH PULUN!! Yeahhh!)
[7] I really wanna have twins...but we dont have the genes..
[8] I'm gonna celebrate our first anni in two weeks time.. hehe..
(no more surprises okeh *wink*wink*)
[9] I luve watching CSI and I'm watching it now. My passion almost made me to get a Masters Degree in Forensics Flies. But it seemed like I got better offer, so I quit.
I believe it has something to do with "blessing in disguise"?
[10] Ouh, dah last dah ke.. hurm..when I'm writing this, I'm not feeling well. I'm having some allergy of not-knowing-what. Daymn it's so itchy. My ears, half of my face..sume dah jadi macam cite the mask tu.. merah merah pulak.. And all the bintats.. Man, sangat tak tahan..
Adeih haihh..


* Pilih 10 penerima award seterusnya and describe tentang mereka

Jadi, yang saya nak kasi award ini adalah kepada:

[1] Ikha : get "well" soon
[2] Ila : selamat bertesis
[3] Roro : Tahniah on your wedding day~
[4] picturekita : Nice pics you have~
[5] Kiera : Saje je nak kasi kat ko, sebab ko rajin update~ hihi
[6] Cik Ian : Selamat bershopping ye
[7] Huda : I want the crocssss.... *wink*wink
[8] Hida-san : Gambare kudasaii!!
[9] naim : It's been a while we didn't chat. All the best with ur SPM next yer~
[10] All the readers. Grabbit ya~


p/s: Im not listing this receiver according to priority ke.. kesukaan ke.. I just type it. All of you are such a good companion in my life~ Enjoy your short life doing things that last long.


3 thought(s):

salida amran said...

i see my name di sana..yup, saya terima...terima kasih ya!

Lady said...

hehehe

sama-sama
mengejar mimipi
sama-sama
gunung didaki

eh, nyanyi pulak~

khasyikelvin_ said...

laling bie,
ouh tag tak tahan...
nakal eh?