Friday, June 26, 2009

Good Bye, Love~

This is my 100th post. I didn't plan to actually break this news in my 100th post. I've planned to post a happy story of my buaya-buaya belaan.. But, who knows better than God kan~

I'm sad. I'm mourning. My heart's crying that nobody can notice. He's gone.

Gone~

Gone!

I'm gonna miss him. Ever since I was a kid, I became his fan. Seriously. I heart him. His songs and music really melt my heart like You Are Not Alone, Earth Song, I Just Can't Stop Loving You, and many more.

I used to have few books full of his lyrics, photos, newspaper cuts..

I used to put a lot of posters of him on my wall, my lockers and cupboard too back in school days..

I adore him.. and his songs too~

I love to see he dance and make the crowd moves and screaming wild~


But now..

He's gone..

And the irony part is, my BOSS is the one who broke the news tadi.

I hope he didn't notice my ultimate-shock-face.

Well.. may you rest in peace~



0 thought(s):