Monday, March 30, 2009

I'm Speechless~

Dearest friends and family,

I'm taking this opportunity to express my deepest sorry. I'm terribly sorry~

I'd like to introduce my NEW baby..




: Nikon D40x :



Dear is upgrading his camera from D40x to D80. So I inherit this "baby" from him. That is it!


This is my new "baby".



I was so excited that this baby is officially mine. So, that's why I was kindda write like I'm actually pregnant. I'm sorry for causing this misunderstanding. You know, the way I break the news.. Seriously, Saya Sangat T.E.R.U.J.A.

Plus, Izdi also have the same model as mine. Can't wait to got photo shooting together eh beb!!

Anyway, we're still trying to have one. *Sigh*. Praying hard that soon we really have a baby (or babies.. I want TWINS). *wink*wink*.

So guys,


PLEASE FORGIMME..
I'M NOT PREGNANT yet~



p/s: Ila, I didn't turn up for the badminton match coz I was so busy editing pictures. Me and dear are actually starting our Wedding Photography project~ Well.. it's a way to test our skills right~


9 thought(s):

Unknown said...

K.E.J.I

mmg ko keji!! haha aku dgn ikha dekat parlimen tadi dok sibuk citer pasal ko..

K.E.J.I sekali lagi.. and congrats! amik la gambo aku ...

mardeq said...

aku pun nk satu...
mungkin terpaksa korek duit asb...
hahahaa

salida amran said...

tokleh nak kata apelah bie...
btw, i need that oso one, but i think need to learn photography first before having it...

Lady said...

isz: aku jumpe ikha malam tadi. dia pon cite la hasil kutukan korang terhadap aku.. aku redha.. (T_T) hahahha.. ampun~

Deq: ingat pesan aku malam tadi~ =peace=

Ila: er...nak jugak? hehehe..

mardeq said...

wan, ada mmbr aku pun minat gak.. aku nk beli sama-sama dengan dia dengan pertolongan wan zariman..
untuk hobi2 berapa ko rasa.. rm3k enuff tak??

Lady said...

haha..deq..its more than enuf~ depends on model apa n apa yang ko nak..nanti bila2 kita jumpa ek~ :D

mardeq said...

wah.. tq my fren.. ni buat i tambah syg kt u ni..
muah.muah..

Lady said...

Hikhikhik (^,^)

Sayang ko jugak deq~

Lady said...

Hikhikhik (^,^)

Sayang ko jugak deq~