Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Friends, But NOT Friends


I watched House last week. It was "Dying Changes Everything".


In this episode, Wilson is grieving over the lost of Amber. And she actually died (in previous episode - Season 4). Amber dies because she is on a bus and she is only on the bus because House called Wilson to be picked up because he was drunk and Amber comes to pick him up but he goes off to take the bus instead and she follows him to protect him.

* I copy the statement about Amber here*

So, Wilson really feel bad and he decided to leave the hospital. Resign and move on. Build new life without Amber.

But, House would never let he go. Obviously he'll loose his best friend, his sidekick. Wilson is the only one who close to him. While he tried to persuade Wilson and really talk to him (without mocking and insulting of course), this is what House got from Wilson.


"We're not okay. Amber was never the reason I was leaving. I didn't want to tell you because— because I was trying like I always do to protect you, which is the problem. You spread misery because you can't feel anything else. You manipulate people because you can't handle any kind of real relationship. And I've enabled it. For years. The games. The binges. The middle-of-the-night phone calls. I should have been the one on the bus not—. You should have been alone on the bus. If I've learned anything from Amber it's that I have to take care of myself. We're not friends any more, House. I'm not sure we ever were."


Gawd!

Sedih kan?

I could never imagine if there's someone treating me like that. I mean, yeah, I'm not the kindda friend who's nice to everyone. I'm not a good friend either. Well, sometimes people make mistakes, and GREAT friend will always tell you what's right and what's wrong. But, how far do you want people to tell you what you should and should not do kan? Or sampai bila nak macam tu kan?

Friends might say, "Takkan semua pon aku nak bagitau. Ko dah besar. You can think by your own, right."

Yes.

That's right. But like I said earlier, we can't satisfy everyone. Some may like what I do, and some may not. We live in a different world, different places withe different people. So if you don't like what I do, just tell straight to my face. I'd rather feel "pain" than to be rejected. I don't like people to prentend being my friend, sedangkan deep in your heart you don't even think I'm your friend. Just like how Wilson did.

Pity House.

Ok.

It's not really how I feel. I don't write based on how I feel. Well, at least not right now. But it's just what I thought when I watched the drama.


Apa akan aku buat if there really is someone like that?
What if that "someone" is actually my friend?
And what if, that friend is actually pretending to be MY friend?


I just can't imagine.


And again, I watched House last night.

So sad. I feel sorry for House. I don't know why. But I just can't help to imagine that I was House.

Cane?

Friends, if you don't like me, remember to tell me okay~ Just tell me..

I think I can change~

For good~

('_')


4 thought(s):

Unknown said...

next time u knock, i wun open mmg sedey tgk house kesunyian..

but i guess wilson will come back, friends can say mean things to you but if they come back, then u'd become more than friends.. ur apart of each other

Lady said...

Hehe. Im sooo into House now~

Cant wait to watch the rest of it.
Anyway, betul kan about wut u said. Once they come back, they'll b more than friends. But, the question is how far can they stand u they way u are. Can they accept u even if u've changed?
(^,^)

Just my opinion~

khasyikelvin_ said...

bie,
rindu kat u laaa...
nurul pun~

Lady said...

:D

Rindu kamu jugek chegu~ mesti best kan cuti sekolah..

Skang ni tengah carik mood balik..start from scratch I'd say~

:)