Friday, April 3, 2009

Kurangkan Stress!!



I was kindda late today, took a bottle of Yakult and a glass of milk, and I made my way to the office. I was late, I have lotsa things to do today, I was hungry, I nearly miss my important meal, and most important part was today is dear's bday and I'm still not sure about my plan (to celebrate his bday, of course).

*Hope he didn't read this.. I have one actually..but can't tell now and I'm pretending that i don't bother about his bday.. hikhikhik*


Last year, I took him to POGH for dinner.

It was brilliant. He loved it and I loike it too.

SUPERB!

So this year, I'm planning for something better.

Of course! Coz now he's my sleeping partner kan~
Justify Full
But the thing is, I can't think of anything...

On the other hand, I have a netball game tommorrow. It's gonna be my big one, after few games I had this year. This is the BIGGEST! I need to sleep early tonight, and yeah..I don't feel like celebrating. You know what I mean kan.

I'm tired.

*Sigh*

The everyday training+working, I don't even have time for myself. And I ALWAYS late for work. Almost everyday.

And today is Friday and I was suppose to feel good on Friday. But I feel BAD. I'm stresssssssss~

So happened that I was listening to Fly. Fm this morning on my way to work.

Lucky me coz the DJs were discussing about stress.

It's a good topic for me to start my day.

Nadia (one of the DJ) was complaining about her weight, her BIG tummy (lebih kurang macam problem aku je kan), and how she's so lazy to work out but wanted to look slim..and stuff.. She kept on complaining.

So the other DJ (I'm sorryguys, I forgot your names) said,

"After you complain, think of a word and say it repeatedly, to cool you down~"

And Nadia choose a word. It's "MACHA"

Again, she complain..complain..complain..bebel..bebel..bebel.. and she said "Macha......."

And "Macha....." again.

After two times she repeat it, she said she felt better.

:D

I felt better too. I mean, listening to it make me feel better.

So I believe it's psycologically true. It's soo soothing~

From now on I wanna choose a word and say it after I complain about something. Of course it;s better not to complain kan.. Terima je lah!

Hurm....

What would it be...

.

.

.

.

.

er..

can "Shisha" be OK?

Hikhikhik.. I can't think of something else~ I think SHISHA is cute!

Don't you?


COmplain..complain..complain..complain... SHISHA~~~~~

Hikhikhik..

Betul la. Cute!



2 thought(s):

Unknown said...

nobody feels gud on friday coz time limited sgt.. with tonnes of work to do its impossible to get it all done..

i wanna be back in the office on monday, w/out anything to worry.. means, sume dah ready to or already sent..

damn! i wish i am better at my job!

Pure Snow said...

I relly like your writings!!I will come your blog more often.