Monday, March 23, 2009

Family First~



I was so busy for the whole weekend. I had plans. Picture editing, rearrange the living room, doing laundry and the most important thing is --> HOT AIR BALLOON PHOTO SHOOT.

Apparently my MIL and her family were around, I had to SACRIFICE ALL of my plans~ Ah well.. Family first right.

:|

*Ikhlas kah?*

Well, I enjoy they coming here. Serious! It means "Shopping Time" (though my bank account doesn't really agree with it.. :D). So me and dear had lotsa plans for them. Bringing them here and there, taking pictures and yeah, shopping as well.

Anyway, I'm a bit frustrated that I didn't get a chance to go for the photo shoot thingy. Crying inside. ='( And at the same time, I don't wanna put my dear in a difficult situation. Now I think I had learned some lesson.

If your MIL is coming to your house..

[1] Plan your activities - so everyone will be happy

[2] Some wives don't always agree with the MIL. I'm not saying that it's hard to be friend with your MIL, but some people find it hard. In my case, I love them as my own family. I enjoy shopping with them. Back to what I was saying, if there is any disagreement, don't show it to your MIL, but try to talk to your husband. May be he has some definitions to it.

[3] Dear husbands, DO NOT try hard to satisfy everyone (especially your wife and your mom), till the end, you'll be the one who suffers MORE. You can take my advice or not, but all I'm saying is trying to make everyone happy is NOT a good idea. There must be a sacrifice. Choose one.

I see dear tried to satisfy my need (the most important photo shoot) and his family (shopping spree and jalan-jalan). In the end, everyone got upset - I missed the photo shoot (coz he was late), the family was daymn tired (of waiting) as he went to meet his friends to buy some stuff for the brother. Hope you can see what I mean.

To me, lebih baik kecewakan seorang (me ofkos), daripada melihat ramai yang kecewa (semasa dalam proses nak puaskan hati semua orang).

:D

That's the most important lesson of the week!! Ingat tu~

And from now on, I know how to priorities my things. Family than sports, family than photo shoot, family than skating, and blah..blah..blah..

FAMILY FIRST!!


0 thought(s):