Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Tag Your Pics!!

\o/ This is my FIRST ever tag. I'm not saying that I'm too excited, happy.. or lucky to be tagged, but hurm..ai terharu~ Hikhikhik.. I've been tagged by Ash. And here it goes..


1) Take a recent picture of yourself or take a picture of yourself right now.
2) Don't change your clothes, don't fix your hair... just take a picture.
3) Post that picture with NO editing.
4) Post these instructions with your picture.
5) Tag 10 people to do this.



So, here's my latest picture. Er..since I've been a bit busy, I don't really have time to pose..anyhow, setelah dikorek-korek, I have few pics masa Netball Tourn PUSPANITA haritu. Tapi masa ni I looked a bit tan. So I choose the best pose la kan.. =D



: A Champ pose~:

And here're the lucky friends I wanna tag!

1. Tina
2. Ikha
3. Roro
4. Ila
5. Huzaila
6. Naim
7. ZsaZsa
8. Err... all the people reading this!

Enjoy being tagged!



psst... cuba korang teka, bangunan kat blakang tu bangunan apa? Jeng..jeng..jeng...








1 thought(s):

Zaila HZ said...

Wan...oleh kerana hg eja nama aku secara tidak betul..aci x kalo aku x perlu buat tag nih? haha

~zaila