Saturday, November 15, 2008

Oh, Dear~ *PART I*


Im worry. The most awaiting day is finally come. Today. Outside the Operation Room, Im waiting. Anxiously. For a nose, there's no such a minor operation. Even it's a major thing, it's kindda simpler compared to the eye operation ke..lung ke, kidney n stuff. It's simpler but STILL, kindda risky. It's all depends on how the doc handle it. And of course, I pray to Allah, pray hard that everything will be fine.. And I give everything to Allah. Everything is been decided by Allah. Kun fa ya kun..

It's already 12pm now. After 3 hours he's inside, I'm still waiting patiently. Everytime the door open, my heart beats faster. Looking at the door, hoping that he's the one who came out, but no. It's not him. Penantian satu penyeksaan kan.. I can't move from the seat. Not an inch. Luckily I brought a book for me to read and a lappy. At least to kill time. Ntah hape aku baca aku pown tatau.. Was sooo daymn nervous!

Is he allright?

Is he hurt?

Is the doc manage to do it gently?

Can he feel the pain?

Can he breath?



Man, I just can't stop thinking.. Adeih.. I'm thinking too much, ain't I? Clock's ticking.. he's not out YET. God..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..



It's 12.30pm. He's out!!! Gotta go. Till then..





0 thought(s):