Friday, November 21, 2008

OMG!! I NEED Help!

Dear DEMAM! I dunno wut to do.. He looked fine since the last three days. Siap boleh ajak ai main boling, and he won all the three games.. Dem..I should ave start improving my throw.. =/

Anyway, it's been a week after the nose operation, and I noticed that he barely breath like usual. I couldn't stand looking at him, especially when he sleeps. Man, I should ave been stronger. I know, but loooking at him while he sleeps will only make me cry. Serious.. Sometimes he kindda chokes. And that's the hardest part. *Nak tido waktu kena selesema pown susa..inikan pulak hidung yang tersumbat and sometimes bleed~* Gawd! Btw, he had a serious sinus that made the doc to "reopen" the blockage inside the nose.

He's getting 'hotter'. Not that "hot", hot, *I knoe he's hot. ;D* but his body temperature is increasing and he keep on saying "I sejuk..I sejuk..". Man, I dunno wut to do.. I never had this experience before and Thank God that my antibodi is at the greatest level, so far. Alhamdulillah.. I seldom got sick *except for my mood swing, but that consider as sick kah? Er..sakit hati kowt..* So, since I dont really knoe how to handle him, I tried to try to do like what a doc had said to me.


"Kalau you tak sehat, cirit birit ke..demam ke..you beli 100+, you balek rumah and you boil it. *jangan boil dengan botol pulak. Tuang dalam pot ye~* Lepas tu you minom air tu. AND don't forget to pray.."


I'm not too sure why we hafta boil it first, but mebi because we wanna loosen the CO2 bonding, reduce the "gas" and you know, keep it warm before we could drink it. Why 100+? Er..because..er.. it gives us more energy since it is an energy drink kan? Mebi we could use Excel ke..Energy Booster ke..Maybe~ But I'd prefer 100+, because that's what I've been drinking since I knoe how to run *a lil exaggerated eyh..*

And YES, that's exactly what I did. Boiled the 100+ and let him drink it. And I pray that he will recover soon.. Aminnnn..

Er..I dont ave any back up plan, IF he doesn't recover. hueheuhue..


Apakah yang perlu dilakukan??


Selimutkan ke? Mandikan ke?


Anyone??


Nak bagi makan apa??


Bubur nasik kah??


Soup kah??


Tolon..tolon..I have no idea. AT ALL~



Gawd! I just can't think straight~


='(

7 thought(s):

[zsazsa] said...

don't we all have mood swings :).. i hope he gets better. it hurts to see our love ones getting sick.. hang in there..

Anonymous said...

bie, mak aku dulu kalau demam nak kebah cepat, die lapkan badan aku dengan air asam jawa, boleh juga ko letakkan tuala kat dahi die, basahkan dengan air asam jawa. Mandi tu kan make sure die jirus air dekat kaki dulu, then baru basahkan bahagian atas. Make sure die makan and makan ubat. Bubur should be nice. Hopefully everything is fine Bie. I'm praying hard.

charyak aznable said...

dah sihat ke? hopefully getting better. mr.soulmate saya kata, kalau demam makan ubat n selimut sampai kebag (berpeluh)no no to the kipas or aircond...
for makan, biasenye bubur la and soup panas...tapi its depends on what tekak dia suke

salida amran said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
salida amran said...

bie, cayak is me..that's my bro.id

Lady said...

Ouh..Thanks sooooo much guys..I did all the tips given by u guys and Alhamdulillah he's getting better..kalau letak telur dah tak masak dah..hehe..suam2 kuku je..Risau sangat takut kalau2 kena denggi ke..But thank God he's not..thanks again guys..

Zaila HZ said...

hmm petua 100+ tu mmg berkesan la... aku slalu buat gak, tapi aku x boil, aku campur 1 bhgian 100+ ngan 1 bhgian air masak. utk bg balance elektrolit dlm badan ka apa ntah fungsi dia..
apa2pun, hope ur hubby will get better soon ok!