Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Im Feeling Down..It's All Due To Some Lack of Respects..



Yes. I wanna talk about RESPECT. People take it lightly sometimes. Even so, people always wanted other people to respect them, but hey, have they really thought of giving people a lil respect FIRST. I got pissed *a bit* today. Since early in the morning, at the office, on the road on the way back from futsal game. Sigh..


In the morning..

- I lost my mind. Started to mengada-ngada bebai di pagi hari bila nak pakai tudung tak jadi, and I was DAYMN LATE plus, menghangatkan lagi keadaan bila perutku lapar..berbunyi bagai! And I was running for my breakfast. Man! Well, a simple thing like this, when you fail to manage it wisely, it will affect you the whole day! Because of the bebalan dan kemengadaan di pagi hari, I lost my RESPECT dear *Again, a little* and I feel ssoooooo sorry about it. When to think about it, I feel so silly. Merajuk di pagi hari, muka muncung tak hengat. Apekah?!?
*Forgimme dear..Im naughty today* But lucky me, he understands me well, being considerate and most importantly, he forgimme. eheh.


At the office..

Before I went to Melaka for the course, I did ask my staf to help me with something. Something very important. To me, when I say it's important, it's very important and I wannit done. Snap! at once. A week after, when I came back to the office yesterday, I was too busy to ask him whether the task was done or not. Unfortunately, *memandangkan harini adalah hari bebai kan..Ahh..Well..* I found out that he WAS TOO BUSY TO FINISH WHAT I ASKED HIM TO DO! Apekah?!?! And untuk menghangatkan lagi, my colleague had asked his assistant to get it done, *Abeh la imejku sebagai pekerja cemerlang yang komited dengan tugas-tugasnya kan..Mesti rakanku itew ingat aku malas wat keje..cabot gi Melaka and tinggal saki-baki keje..tak terurus! Huhuhu..* plus his assistant had mistakenly put all those important things into the SHRED MACHINE! *Patotkah aku murka?* And I was like this!!



: Ku hilang timbangnya.. :


And this! *After a few seconds..eheh~*




: Setelah berfikiran waras.. :


It's all about respect. If he ever give just a little respect, a little thought, he would definitely do whatever things I ask him to do.. Huhuhu.. But if I look from the bright side, now I know that I have to do something about my leadership skills. I hafta change about something, here and there.. It keeps me thinking tho!



On the road..

I can't imagine, those drivers on the road just forgot where the fish is their signal stick! They just didn't bother whether they give us *a very polite driver* a 3 or 2 or even 1 ticking signal when they wanna make a turn or membelok or mencilok! Man! Can they just THINK!!!! And RESPECT other drivers on the road. Urgh!! Sebaik I enjoy the futsal game tadi.. So takde la memaki hamun sepanjang perjalanan kan.. Sebaik dear tetap sabar.. *walopun kekadang tu terkeluar jugak bahasa kasar dia~ eheh!* Hello people..RESPECT la sikit..and drive carefully..Kalau ye pon tak sayang nyawa sendiri, ingat-ingatlaaa orang sekitar...Adeih haih! Just making me feel so tensed!


So, as a conclusion, I think in order for us to gain some respect, we must give a respect first. Yes! it's true! But.. How or what are you gonna do when you deal with people who have no idea what RESPECT is? Heh, I tell you what..

.

.

.

.

.

.




1. Suh dia sebut RESPECT and suh dia hafal and eja word tu and tulis balik 80 juta kali dalam buku latihan sekolah rendah dia..

2. Bagi dia kamus Dewan Bahasa Edisi ke-4, Terbitan tahun 2009.

3. Kalau dia tetap tak paham jugak hormat tu apa, tarik telinga dia, ikat kat celah pintu and stutup pintu kuat-kuat! Not once, but zzzzillllllioon times! Hamek ko! *Kidding..* lol



What ever it is, sile hormat orang di sekeliling anda, kerana anda adalah contoh dan teladan untuk generasi akan datang. Yooosshhh~

4 thought(s):

salida amran said...

it was all about kesedaran sivik sebenarnye..
and really controled by our emotion when we see things

Lady said...

Betul..betul..betul..saya sokong! tapi kekadang tu, i got carried away laa..cepat emo! sigh~

Anonymous said...

wan,

aku bru 'ter'jumpa blog hg nih :)

wah2...hg punya geram tu terasa sampai ke sini la! hehe

sabaq2..:P

Lady said...

hehehe..ahlan wa sahlan..eheh.skang dah cool down dah..maintain baek punye!