Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Di Sebalik Putrajaya~

One sunny day, I took a chance to walk by the lake behind my apartment at Presint 18. To my surprise, it's such a wonderful place! Sooooooooo calming. So I took out my N95 and took few pictures. The theme was flowers. I snapped most of the flowers I found. So, here they are.. Without any editing but just a lil touch~ I don't know why, but I do enjoy taking pictures and I think God made Flowers for some reasons.. To colour our world is one of the reasons ~



: Bougainvillea :




: Hibiscus :




: Er.. can i call this "Orange Lily"? :




: Er.. Another guess.. Hurmm "Pink Flower"? :




: "Pink Flower" :




: Red and Yellow :



: This is what I loike MOST. GORGEOUS!!! :





: And I can't believe this pic was snapped from behind my apt :


Such a lovely place.. And I'm giving these flowers to all of my friends especially Twin, Dihar, Ash, ZsaZsa, and Ila and Tina and Ikha and..and..and.. the list goes on.. and on..

Hopefully these flowers may bring you happiness and prosperity. Trust me, Allah has a better plan or you. Semoga apa yang kita hajati akan dimakbulkan Illahi..

3 thought(s):

salida amran said...

thanks for the flower..thanks for the name in list...i'm flattered:)

tinakhamis said...

nama chek tak dak pon dapat flower...hukhukhuk...cantiklaa...dah develop skill photography yee...nice pics...

Lady said...

ada laaa nama hang..hehe..aku tak edit pon..cuma amek gambaq biasa jaa..ni camera kat fon aku jaa..kagum jugak aku tengok hasil. kira fon aku ni terer gak aa..heheh..