Thursday, August 27, 2009

Happiness Never End~

Justify Full

I feel so lucky today. So glad to have such really good friends like you guys~ Heart you all... Apparently today is my lucky day. Good things happen to me and I feel so happy. Happy with my life. Good for me~ (^,^)

I lost my jibbitz TWICE till my crocs become botak. Last few weeks Izdi bought some for me to replace what I've lost. There are 4 of them and I really love them all. Well...my happiness didn't last long when my beloved niece korek one of my jibbitz (that was my favourite pulak tu.. pandai pilih ehh~) and ask me to put on hers. Well, I tried not to be stingy la kan of course. She gave me her "puppy look" that made me couldn't say no~ Ahh well...she's just soo adorable~

Anyway, here's what I'm gonna share... Wheeee...


[1] when I came to the office this morning, I found the same jibbitz (only different color) on my desk. Izdi (again) is sooo generous to give it to me. Hehe. heart u babe!

[2] I got RM 0.30 discount from another friend today! Yay! Well, even it's just 30 cents, it helps my piggy bank to grow bigger and bigger, kan?

[3] Air Asia is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo generous to let me n dear fly to our dream destination. Whooo hooooo... Can't wait can't wait can't wait!!! Well, now EVERYONE can fly~ Biggest thanks to Air Asia and the main sponsor, dear. *hugs n kisses*

Now, I just can't stop smiling. All the bad memories and the worst nightmares has slowly fade away~

What a relief! Alhamdulillah..


9 thought(s):

tinakhamis said...

good for you...may happy ever after...selamat berhanimun~~

Lady said...

hehehe..jom sekali!

mardeq said...

pakai jibbitz jugak ker??
erm.. cute sgt...

salida amran said...

ur crocs jenis yg mana? cros is super best kan..

Lady said...

madeq: aku suka jibbitz~ kewl je..

Ila: malindi je.. super comfortable (so far). hehe.

tapi jibbitz asyik hilang je sebab selalu sangkut2.. adeih haihh

swit@kon said...

bilalah aku nk pakai croc ni. beli jibbitz sesuka ati ble? hahah

Lady said...

bole bole bole.. pastu kan ko tambah pin kat blakang dia, bole jadi brooch~ hehe.. aku rasa ikha ada kawan yang jual ori crocs dengan harga yg murah. ko tanya dia~

Nurulhuda|Adlie said...

fly to dubaaaiiiii kan? best gila okay.. hehe.. okay nak souvenier... :)

sorry lama gila tak drop by..

jibbit tu mmg sng hilang, i ada hilang satu.. sedih!!!

Nurulhuda|Adlie said...

u ada kat jalan tar jugak? patut la i mcm nampak u tapi tak sure la ye ke tak.. kang tersalah pulak..

opss tipu jek! hehe.. :)

mana la nak jumpa, bertuah kot kalau dpt terserempak dalam kesesakan lalu-orang kat jalan tar tu.. haha

i pun sangat dub dab tgu hantaran hasil tgn kak alia.. :)