Friday, August 21, 2009

Selamat Berpuasa


Sudah lama tak muncul di sini.

Banyak perkara berlaku. The good things and the worst things. Whatever path I choose, I now know that pleasing someone and making them happy is NOT the best choice. You can't afford to make everyone happy. Tapi bolehkah kita menahan kesedihan di atas kegembiraan orang lain?

My life's is horrible.

My life's complicated.

At least I know that I'm the one who color my own life.

Thus, I choose my path - to keep everything to myself. I don't wanna talk or more like "write" in here as I know I have no heart to write happy stories here. I have no passion in it. Simply cause I don't feel it.

Above all, I wanna wish all of you a very Selamat Menyambut Ramadhan. Semoga Ramadhan kali ini memberi kebahagiaan to me myself, and to you. I'm asking a forgiveness in whatever I do, whatever I said wrong that may hurt you without me realising it.

To my dearest friends, I miss you guys. Always make me laugh with all the stories and moments we share. Miss those days~


So guys, have a wonderful life~


Hugs and kisses,

~wanmaisarah.

4 thought(s):

LIZZIE said...

hey deary..
hope this holy month will bring happiness to you... or the very least, peace in your mind and heart... i would like to apologize if i had said or done anything wrong from when i first knew you through this blogosphere.. wish you a lot of happiness and health!

Nina_Arielle said...

Salam Ramadhan to you Wan Maisarah..nice to actually found a schoolmate thru blogging..hehe

Lady said...

Lizzie: Thanks so much. I do hope this holy month will show me the light~ I wanna apologize from you too. Let's together we gain more benefit through out the month.

Nina: it's really good to hear from u again~ rindu hang la weyh~

swit@kon said...

selamat berpuasa babe. semoga mendapt rahmatNya okeh! jangan la kata life ko camtu :D