Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Perasaanku Dengan Perasaanmu. Adakah Secebis Persamaan?

"People don't get along because they fear for each other
People fear each other because they don't know each other
They don't know each other because they have not properly communicated with each other"

Source: Kiera Cute. Eheh.



I'm feeling empty. I just found out that my best friend is 5 weeks pregnant when I browsed through her FB. Through her FB. And not from her herself.

Well, good for her. I have no idea at all. My best friend? Got pregnant? And I don't know about that? Of course I'm happy for her. Who wouldn't? What kindda friend who's not happy with the good news?


8 thought(s):

Nurulhuda|Adlie said...

i better not to comment on this, sebab i agak kabur dengan penulisan u kali ni.. talk to u later @ym okay, lama tak sister talk, bit bz ada convocation student mgu ni.. :)

mardeq said...

u great fren dude..

swit@kon said...

jangan la sedey2! :(

jom buat biskut mazola?

i hope you are going to be ok babe!

ali-alia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lady said...

nurul: miss talking to u~ im ok la.. haha.. jgn salah paham with all these words. Blame my fringers cause they move without me thinking on what to type. kekekek

madeq:u're a good fren too~ it's really nice to have u as one of my goos fren. *hug* :D

swit@kon: jom jom jom~ aku suka mazola... wheeeeeeeeeee~

ali-alia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ali-alia said...

'Through her FB. And not from her herself.'

Hmm.. what can i tell.. if u really browsing through my fb.. u should know that my sis, my niece also know the news from fb rite..

Dun know wat else to say~~

"They don't know each other because they have not properly communicated with each other"

WhenImBored said...

why so serious?