Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Things To Do..


Ladies,

When you don't feel good or stress what would you do? Are going to face it, deal with it, run away from it or just ignore it?

I don't really know what would you call this, but when I'm in that situation, I tend to do a lot of sweaty things like jogging (more like running), bowling, netballing, dancing, surfing (the net of course :D) and even window shopping (that end up with buying few most things that I don't really use - which is not really good la kan :D). Most of the time I do it alone. I'll feel better then. Feels like my problems had gone with every sweat, every pins dropped and every lil things I buy.

Irony.

But that's what I do. I need to freshen up my mind, body and soul to think wisely, to deal with it. I need it. I think it's better to get sweat than sit down (or more like lay down), kononnya thinking hard on how to solve it but it's pretty obvious that one can't really think straight when he/she feels down, don't you think?

When I think back, some people might not get it. Some people just don't understand. They thought when I jog, I wanna get slimmer. When I play bowling, I wanna enjoy myself. When I go shopping, I wanna spend my money on stuffs that I don't really need.

There are times I wanna get slimmer, I wanna be happy, I wanna get sweaty but I do it with FRIENDS AROUND. I won't do it alone. I think that's the different and it makes sense too~

Kan?

Yeah, I have to accept it. God created different types of people to color the world. But hey, this is how I solve my case, don't you geddit? It's MY CHOICE, It's MY WAY. Just be with it.

So, how about you ladies? How do you solve your things?

Anyone wanna play bowling tonight? For fun?


(^,^)


0 thought(s):