Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Kaunseling

Halu..halu..halu..
=)
Yeah..yeah..been awhile since i last update kan. I just g0t back fr0m Langkawi on Sunday. And I'm here,stuck in a caunselling c0urse. It's one of the thing that i really wana d0. So I'm n0t really 'stuck'. Haha.

Anyway, which one sh0uld I go first? Caunselling or Langkawi? I enj0y b0th. 0f c0urse.. Especially when y0u d0n't really have t0 pay f0r b0th.. What m0re can y0u ask..

Adeih.

Since I'm updating using my n95 je, I thnk i hafta st0p n0w. Lenguh jariku sudah weyh..

Thanx 2 d techn0l0gy which keeps me online,but I wish I have better ph0ne.

Adeih. Tak tahan sudaa..nanti sambung kat rumah eh..

To th0se yang kat ofis,teruskan keje. Muahahaha

2 thought(s):

salida amran said...

owh..nak iphone yeah!

Lady said...

:D

Sedang menyusun strategi~ hahaha