Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Life Is G.R.A.N.D.~





I feel so alive today. So grand.. Thanks so much to Lizzie for this award and I'm totally sorry that I only grab this award today. =D

I just got back from my kampung and yeah, we had great time with my family. Wheee hoooo~
We went to Teluk Bahang for a picnic not more than 15 minutes before it rained like it was going to washed Penang away. Dear, my sister and I continued to swim until the thunder stopped us.

Anyway, let's talk about the award. Talking about the vacation makes me really wanna go home again~ (T_T). Rindu mama...

Well..

The 'Life is Grand' Award comes with these rules:

* Give five reasons why you think life is grand
* Pass it on to 5 more blogs


I think my life is SUPER G.R.A.N.D. and I tell you why:-


[1] I'm so thankful that I'm married to a perfect guy who makes my life even grandier day by day. I hope this one short sentence is enough. =D I dont wanna see your green face.. (:-&)

[2] This morning I was late to office. Freaking late. Of all the days, today was my lucky day. There were more cars on the road that caused traffic jam. When I coulnd't find any parking space, I juz blocked a car, and of course, I left my number there, just in case the owner wanna go out. Then around 12pm I got 14 missed calls on my phone ( I wasn't at my seat) and 2 text asking me to move my car. 14 missed calls!!! Even when I had an argument with dear pun he didn't call me so many times.

Anyway, I was already at the parking lot in a flash. As I got there, the owner wasn't there. So I tried to call him again asking where was he. Apparently, the one who'd been busy calling me (and shouting at me also tau..keji betul mamat nih) was not the one who I blocked. So I wonder. He asked me to move my car so he could go out when it was so freaking obvious that neither I can move my car. He's so stupid to ring me la kan. Called la the one who blocked his car. Why me??? So, foolishly, when THE CHICK who kept him for almost hours came down and clear the road, I gave him way (like why should I?) and he drove away.

And why is this be in my top five reasons why my life is great?

Becoz I absolutely feel great, fantastic, grand than every when I managed to control myself from being mad and yell back at him.

=D

I'm turning to a nicer person. NICER ok, not NICE~ hikhikhik. I know I can do this!!


[3] I have great family and friends around who always treat me like sister. What a life without great love kan..

[4] I love sushi. Everytime I eat sushi, I feel my bad hair day turn to greatest day every!

[5] I begin to change myself to be a better person. Everytime I do something good, I feel positively motivated!


My life is simple and sometimes complicated. But living the world with those people who understands me, who loves me, who I love most makes my life grander~

I wanna share this Life's Grand Award with all of my friends., Tina, Cik Ian, Huda, Ash, Ikha, Zulkarnain, Kiera, Ila, Hida, Wajie, and semualah.. Yang tak tersebut kat sini pon grab tau~ Please grabbit, and don't forget to share the story of what makes your life a grand!

Chill people~



3 thought(s):

salida amran said...

my name? nnt i grab eh...

Lady said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lady said...

:D

Sile laa ila..tu pon kalau sudi..

hikhikhik