Friday, April 17, 2009

How To Manage Your Workload?



Yeah..yeah..

While everyone is enjoying the Friday night out, go to some places, sit down and have special food for dinner, meet some friends, talk about lotsa things, talk and talk and talk, laugh.. laugh.. laugh.. and drink.. eat.. drink..eat.. watching movies (Jangan Tegur kahh?) and you know, have all those FUN STUFF,

I'm still here, STUCK IN THE OFFICE and my butt is hardening and cramping and the super-nice-comfortable-kerusi-sedap kat ofis ni is getting "softer" while I'm enjoying myself updating my blog.

How's THAT???

Gosh~

This week is like hell to me. Everyday I go back from the office after 8pm (the latest is 9pm - tu pon sebab I'm scared of being alone in the office) and punch in at 7am (latest at 732am). *Sigh*

Work will never end kan. If you settle your task faster, your boss gonna give you MORE jobs. If you do it slow, your boss will give you LESS mark for the year end assesment.

Is this fair to you? YES! Because you might not know how to manage your time, your work load and also, your PERSONAL TIME.

Do you know how to manage your workload?

Writing a to-do list?

Double your time (but they didn't double your money right?)?

or..

Bring back your tasks home? I don't think so.. You've spent like 10 hours (or so) in the office and you wanna kill your very time left without your friends or family? Gosh~ Wake up!


I tell you what, I have a secret on how to manage your workload... which is...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

DELEGATE YOUR WORK~

Some may say:

[1] If i delegate my work, I hafta waste more time to explain to them
[2] They might not do it the way I want it to be
[3] They might take too long to finish it
[4] May be I just hafta do it myself, it'll save more time


But, have you thought about this??

[1] by delegating your workload, you can finish two tasks (or more) at one time
[2] you wont get stressed out by the deadlines
[3] you'll get much quality work than you do it yourself (less error)
[4] delegating will help to sooth your mind~
[5] you can go back early
[6] you'll save energy (yours and the company electrical bills)
[7] you can spend more time with your love ones~
[8] and you'll get all the good things~


So, think about it man.. you should always delegating your tasks.. and keep your beauty smile at your face~

Chill!!

More info? Click here~



0 thought(s):