Friday, April 10, 2009

April~

I love April!!! From the very 1st day to the very last day of April 2009.

Know why?

I do a lot of crazy stuff (even fighting with dear??) (Sorry dear, I luv u too)


1 April 2009 : April Fool. But yeah, I was being nice this year that I didn't really enjoy April fool this year. But hey, I'm so happy that I'm getting closer to my azam - BEING NICE TO PEOPLE.

3 April 2009 : Dear's birthday. I gave him a surprise. Even there's a slight kantoi there, but it's ok. We enjoy it.. Will update about this later~

4-5 April 2009: My BIG GAME. We only qualified to quarter final. Then we met DBKL there. OMG! Apala nak dibandingkan team aku ni dengan DBKL kan.. They play sistematically, they have heights, good defenders and the best shooters, they got it all, even most of them are even older than us. Ah wel.. at least we gained some experience there. Bila lagi nak lawan dengan champ kan. Ouh btw, DBKL won the competition.. Wonder what is this I'm talking about? It was a netball game.. And after this game, I can rest.. No more training (every petang tau..), no more tiring, no more "Ala..I penat la...kita makan luar eh.." and yeah, I can be a normal working-wife now..At least for this couples of months before i put my shoes back again. :D

7-11 April 2009 : My bestie wasn't around. She went for some course God know what, and LEAVE ME ALONE here for almost a week. Haih.. Miss you beb!! Cepat balik. And the best part is everyday I drag my lazy butt to the kitchen, prepare some breakfast and tapau some food for lunch. Ah well.. I know..I know.. she's not the only friend I have here in the office, but hey, Malas la nak keluar jalan sorang-sorang and most of my other friends always lepak at some places which is 15-20 minutes away from my office. So I'd rather stay and eat whatever I cook. (^,^)

8 April 2009 : I wakil my rumah sukan for Batu Seremban competition between rumah sukan. Seumur hidupku ini, I've never play batu seremban like that. I tell you, it much tougher man.. Serious!!! Even I have bigger palms than others, tapi susah gile weyh!!! And plus, seumur hidupku ini, tak pernah pulak laaa masuk Rumah Hijau... I guess this time I'm lucky. Wel.. year of change I believe~

Back to Batu Seremban thingy, my team won!!

Rumah Hijau vs Rumah Kuning ----> 5-0. Hahaha.. (But I didn't give any point to my team).. And my teamate said,

"Setakat cemarlang masa latihan, tapi bila lawan hang kalah...baik hang dok diam!!"

Chesss.... Sengal he is.. I know~ (^,^)

13 - 16 April 2009: Sushi King is gonna have Sushi King RM2 Car Bonanza!!!!


Exclusively for 2009 Sushi King Card Members
Rice based sushi on Kaiten Belt for only RM2 each
13-16 April 2009 (West Malaysia)
20-23 April 2009 (East Malaysia)

So you know what that means kan.. I can eat lotsa sushi EVERYDAY!!! And I think I wanna go on fasting on Monday, so that I can stuff lotsa lotsa lotsa sushi in my mouth~ Slurrrrppppppp~ Drool~


MONDAY MONDAY COME QUICK!!!


Er... I think so far my APRIL is very ENJOYABLE. (^,^)

I hope my other months will be like this..So I can live happily everyday..with lotsa lovable friends around.

How I miss my friends.. My old days with friends~


p/s: If you read this old friends, please note that I love you too~ And I'm sorry for what I've done~

= peace =

0 thought(s):