Monday, April 13, 2009

Gifts From God


I'm getting worried. Or more like "concern" about having a baby. I don't think that I'm ready for it, but when I think back, I'm not even ready to get married. But here I am. I'm married.

It's crap if you don't feel anything when people ask you "When are you gonna have babieS?". I wanna have twins like I said but yeah, after all it's a gift from Allah. I just pray for it.

Anyway, that's not the whole point.

I got a news today. It's about my friend. The urine pregnancy test proved that she's pregnant, but when she go to the hospital, they couldn't detect any "dots" in her uterus. They suspect she might have an ectopic pregnancy.

I don't know..but I'm scared~ What would happen to her?

I just pray for her best. Hope she and the baby will be fine.


5 thought(s):

NURUL IZZA said...

kak wan..long time no news..sihat ke?? kak wan da brapa bulan??mabuk2?when ur due date?

Lady said...

Daling! mana de laa...kak wan belum pregnant pon..yang dah tu membe kak wan la..heheh..

How's mommy to be? ok kah?

khasyikelvin_ said...

bie,
cumelnyer kalo bie
peknen...dpt baby pompuan!
sure, kiut!

Unknown said...

lets pray for the best...

Lady said...

Cik Ian: Tak sabar nak tengok muka sendiri..meti makin Chumel~ hahah..sebelum dapat anak chumel, mesti la mak chumel dulu..it's part of genetic kan~

Izdi: :D Im complaining too much, aint I?

Pure Snow: hi there..thanx for dropping by~ (^,^)