Thursday, May 6, 2010

Jangan Ada Benci .. Yeah Right!!



Yesterday was supposed to be the day of celebration. Full of celebrations! Lotsa things to celebrate kan. But unfortunately, it turned out to be disasterous! I've been thinking a lot whether I should write this or not, but if I don't, I'm afraid that this will affect me and my lil one.

Gila!

Yes.

I'm insane now!

I wish she's here that I don't hafta tell him my feeling when I feel bad, and in the end, by telling him, I hurt myself even worst! I couldnt stand anymore as this is totally NOT THE FIRST TIME. I couldnt understand myself too, why on earth did I tell him though I know he will do that again? Why on earth should I trust him, AGAIN?! Foolish! I am completely a fool!


To him:

I hate you and I will never forgive you. And jangan harap I will share stories with you anymore. Looser!


To her:

I really wish you're here. I miss you pretty badly.


I am emotionally hurt. And I don't like it!


9 thought(s):

khasyikelvin_ said...

harap,
hari ini baik2 sahaja buatmu syg!

Lady said...

:)

thanks dear. such a wonderful word from you~

I hope so too~

thesweetlittlecat said...

y beb? the 'she' i think i knew her.. but the 'he'.. erm..

p/s: jgn emo sgt k, tak bek utk baby! kau sgt ceria aku tau! :)

Lady said...

:)

Terima kasih~ bila selalu meluahkan perasaan to someone then the someone gone, u'll feel kinda lost. to gain some trust from someone else seems so hard for me~

Sebab selau sikit2 je cite. now, bila sikit2 i simpan.. then bila sikit dah jadi banyak.. mengucap panjang je la~

Life's hard, kan? but life's also a roller coaster. I hope cepat2 la my turn untuk berada di atas roda itu~

*pray*

thesweetlittlecat said...

lady: 1 je, sabar 1/2 dr iman kn? so, kena byk sabar.. leh je ko emel 'she'.. confirm die reply.. :)

Lady said...

:)

Thank you so much!

Unknown said...

Beb,

sabar ye... truly understand that 'lost' & 'trust' feeling...

sometimes, writing abt those feelings pun boleh melegakan..not d same as talking, of course but it works for me..

p/s: dah dkt ni nanti bila2 bleh pi lunch sama, okeh..

~dayah~

swit@kon said...

adakah puan wanmai ok? huhu macam serius je babe.

Lady said...

:D

Thank you dayah n cik ahkon. Bila time2 macam ni, memang emo terlebih. Mendea kecik pon bole jadi besar~

Thank you for all your support~

Dayah, nanti leh lunch sama. Nak amek softcopy gambar haritu (without resize eh..) :)