Wednesday, September 9, 2009

No..no..no~ Itu Kan Salah~

Don't get me wrong.

Ouh, yes. This has something to do with the previous post. :D

Readers,

Thank you for supporting me. I'm good. And of course I'm happy for my friend. Who wasn't? Anyway, it's the thought that counts. Sharing is caring and caring is loving. :D

Or was it me who thinks too much?

Ah well.. Life goes on. And surprisingly, I'm moving on.


A little word from my bestie,

I can be upset and heart broken
I thought I've just moved apart
And MAYBE, we're no longer in the same chapter
So I should move on
And appreciate whatever I have now
Why would I chase?
I should stop
Satisfying people is never gonna be easy.. kan?


Life goes on and here I am. Feeling so great and touched and appreciated. I have wonderful people around. Good friends, loving family. Why am I wasting my time feeling like a fool? Haha.. What have I done? I should be living happily and cherished and smile to face the day. Every moment counts!!

:D

I'm great~ Super wonderful.

Thanks kawan-kawan. Without you guys around, my life is just an empty canvas.

Tidak mahu drag lagi ya~ Tamau marah-marah.. bulan puasa.. Nak raya dah ni.. :D



p/s: Mazola satu!!!




0 thought(s):