Saturday, July 4, 2009

And Finally~

It's The Day!
Me vs Enche Lemak


Larian Anti Dadah Sempena Hari Antidadah Antarabangsa




: We arrived as early as 6.50am. But of course, we're kinda late for registration :


: My "warm-up" session - queuing is totally out of my list :



: Finally we got our numbers :


: And here it goes :


: I never thought that running is tough :


: Diha on the run :

She had to leave me behind as my knee really make me to stop running. :(



: Finally, I got the sweet taste of winning finishing :


I finished 60th (in more than an hour) and Dihar made it before 1 hour. She's the lucky 32th. Of course 7.7km doesn't mean anything for her. She run for 10km in KL Marathon! *wink*wink*



: A must snap pose :


: The finisher medal :

: Can't help myself :


: Ouh, he didn't run.. If he did, who will take my photos? :



Finally, I made it through this 7.7km run. I never thought I could make it. Of course. I never train for this. Not even once.

Ouh, do you notice my tudung? Guess what, when I was pushing myself with fast walk, there were 3 boys who actually give me some moral support by saying,

"Come on Kakak Polis, cepat...Kakak dah nombor 5 ni. Ouh, ouh, ouh, belakang kakak ada lagi 5 orang.. Cepat Kakak Polis, nanti kakak jadi nombor 10. Come on Kakak Polis.. Lari.."

And I was like,

"What!? Kakak Polis?? Hell nooooo..."

Ah well..it was kindda funny to being mistaken as a Kakak Polis by wearing that tudung.. Somehow they support me right. What else can I ask for.. :D

Anyway, I just wish my life is easier. You know, like finishing this run. You wake up early, get your number, be ready for the run, get warm up and do all you can to make it to the finish line. You'll feel sooooooooooooooooo relief when you win in challenging yourself. This is among the things I never thought I'd do. And I think I'm gonna do this again.

Realy wish I had a simpler life.. As easy as finishing the run.. But of course, it comes with hard work, isn't it?



7 thought(s):

khasyikelvin_ said...

kakak polis,
ouh dah machaaammm tuh!
uhuk2...fengsan!
btw, baru 1st time nmpk
ur husband.
tra la la...

Lady said...

hahaha.. ye ke 1st time?? hurm.. ah ah kan..selalu dia man behind d camera. hehe.

azianierdawati said...

waaa kuatnyer dia lari.. huhuhu btw.. thx visiting my blog.. keep in touch k?

Lady said...

Hehe..thanks for visiting mine too~

swit@kon said...

kenapakah saya tidak tahu mengenai larian ini!! teringin nak lari jugak!

Lady said...

hohoho..ko register kat hoohaa.com. nanti dia update ko pasal pape run. er..nak join ke? nanti kalau aku tau any run, aku btau ko eh.. hehe

Zaila HZ said...

hai akak polis! :P