Thursday, October 16, 2008

Spider-woman, anyone??

I've seen one! Believe me. But she's not wearing a suite or costume like Spiderman! But this girl is cute. Well..yeah, she's just WAY too young to serve nation and safe people like Spiderman does. But with her spirit she shows, I'd rather say, "Urm.....boley laaa". Wanna know who she is?


. . . .


Well... Ta-ta-daaaaaaaaaa~






My Amanda (a.k.a Dada), My niece, My heart, My love. These piccas are taken in the car during Jalan-Jalan-Raya-Sambil-Kutip-Duit-Raya dari Pokok Sena nak balik Aloq Staq. She's just bored while we were stucked in a massive traffic jam. She took out her diaper from the bag and trying to be creative with it, to kill time. She was like "Dada nak do ni..Iyah..Iyah..Iyah.." Trying to fit that diaper on the head
Haih..Aunty mu ini masih sempat amek gambar..Eheh. Ain't she cute.....



0 thought(s):