Tuesday, June 29, 2010

TWO Sudah~

Rasa macam baru ja kawen~ Rasa macam baru ja nak mula kenal-kenal~ But hey, sedar tak sedar dah dua tawun dah.. Baru dua~ Two years of marriage are full of happy-gaduh-happy-gaduh-sayang-peluk-cheom-gaduh lagi-bahagia lagi kinda life! Awesome kan.. Notice how many gaduh there? Heh.. Of course selain words gaduh tu adalah lebih banyak, kan~ Sedangkan lidah lagi tergeget.. *heh, drama..*


Since we have some spare time during the weekend, I was planning to give him a surprise~ Just a simple dinner for both of us. Right after my school reunion, I took him (not really me, coz as usual, mengingat jalan adalah susah sangat for me~) to Bora Asmara. It was a pre-anni romantic dinner actually. *heh, never imagine that I can be this romantic - if this is what peopole call).


I booked the table few days before the pre-anni dinner and I have requested a song for the band to play while we have our dinner. Everyday haku kacau brader band ni just to make sure he can play this song.. Tapi apakan daya.. Till the last breath he said they tak sempat prepare..


The song was SUPPOSED to be this song~





: by Ari Lasso :

Tapi dorang gantikan dengan lagu ni.... *Cute!!*




: L.O.V.E. by Nat King Cole :

and ni...





: Bunga chenta and Ari Lasso :

Seriously, the food was ok-ok je but I really really really love the ambience!! Seriously.. And layanan adalah super awesome, seperti berada di Atlantis Royal Tower! *ok, terlebey suda* but betul.. best! The part yang band tu datang to our table is the best part! We were eating, talking, dancing, laughing and mengimbau kenangan-kenangan dolu~


haih.. If only I could freeze the time..


The moment was so unforgettable..

Dear,

Thank you so much for all the love, the attention and the tahap-kesabaran-tinggi to handle my ups and downs.. You're best for me and you're the ONLY man who understands me more than I do. Just wanna let you know how I appreciate this two years (of marriage) and every moment during zaman kawan-berchenta-kawen ni~

Happy 2nd Anni, dear~

Semoga kita berpeluang lagi untuk celebrate our anni for the next coming years.. dipanjangkan umur, dimurahkan rezeki, dirahmati Allah dan dipanjangkan jodoh hingga ke syurga (ur favourite words..)


: luv ya! :

4 thought(s):

salida amran said...

happy anniv...anniv kite dekat2 kan...tapi we'all can'y manage to go to your wedding..kenapa suda lupa daaa...hmm anyway, congrats!sudah dua tahun...

Bella Enveeus said...

awww that's SO cute! ive never been to bora asmara ni, mmg heard the ambience good but food so-so.. haha.. at least ure doing good there.. :) HAPPY ANNIVERSARY dear!

Lady said...

ila: thank you dear~ tu la.. dekat dekat kan.. happy anniversary to u too~

Lady said...

bella: yeah.. the food was ok je.. (i think i cook better than that~ ahaks!). but we really love the ambience~ maybe you should try~ :) and thanks..