Monday, September 24, 2012

Mother-Daughter Bonding. AWESOME.

Seronok spend weekend dengan Hannah. Well daddy was so busy doing things at the new house. So he couldnt join us.

That day we play pretend. I became a sick daughter and Hannah was the "mummy". She was so into it and I think she kinda loves pretending to be a mummy. But she still calls me "mummy". Heheh. Obviously.




*meet the mummy cum doctor*


I wonder why she put on my swimming goggles. Haha.



She came to me and said "temperature, mummy" while putting this long thing on my forehead.

"hurm. Panasnye.."


: The rolled sticker (cool fever), the long thing (thermometer) and mask-like semi circle (nebuliser) :



Then she used the sticker yang dah tak stick pun and put it on my forehead as well. I think she pretend it to be the cool fever. Clever girl!

"mummy, nah ni"

She gave me the mask-looked thing and pretend it like she was giving me a neb. T-T
Then i pretend to cough. She gave me that "neb" again. With a shuuuuuu sounds.


"ouh.mummy, nak bubur? Jap".




*Hannah's kitchen*


"nah mummy. Nak Hannah suap? Hurmm... Dap tak? Sedap kan"




*mummy, makan ni. Sayur. Banyak-banyak*




*mummy, minum susu dalam cup eh*


Mummy ok tak? Tido ye?

Then she left me for few minutes and then came back to check my temperature.

I feel so blessed. In a way she kindda know what to do to jaga orang sakit. Hoho. Hopefully she will continue taking care of us when she grow up.

0 thought(s):