Thursday, May 17, 2012

Sushi for Hannah

I made sushi for Hannah's lunch today. It's my first time, so please excuse the cacatness and the longgarness of the roll.

It was inspired by this site which I googled yesterday. I think the one I made today looked more like California roll. Ouh, I dont have any sushi roller, so I just used whatever I have in the kitchen.


All I need :

a bowl of rice ( I use nasi lembik for Hannah)
a piece of thin telur dadar
slices of carrot
Spinach (blanched)
Minced beef (slightly fried)

To do the rolling :
Plastic wrapper
Big flat plate

Method (I should have take some pictures. Maybe for the next time) :

Put the plastic wrapper over the plate.
For this time, i use the inside out sushi roll method. But I replace the nori with the telur dadar.
then I arrange the carrot+spinach+minced beef together.
Start rolling (I have to polish this skill. Ngee)

After finish rolling, use the sharpest knife in you kitchen to cut it, or it'll get all smudgy and serabut.

So, there it goes. TA-DAAA!


~ Made with full of love ~
It's ready to be served.

Ouh by the way, it took about 15minutes to prepare the sushi (i cook the rice earlier). It's simple-time saving-not-to mention-delisius sushi.

Try it if you like it!


p/s: I seriously want to have a sushi-me-time, but the workload always hold be back. Haish. 
p/s/s: I think I dont have to join the sushi making class by Sushi King anymore. 
(mode: frust bila tak dapat join the first class they had on April)



0 thought(s):